Brand, Motion, SMP
Freddie’s flowers paid social media has been key to its growth as a start-up. They have been creating their digital advertising using different external marketing agencies, but they felt a lack of brand consistency. They need to define motion brand guidelines for their social media ads and build different ad structures, and templates to build an internal dedicated Paid ads department.
This first ad became a long collaboration. Starting from designing one ad to helping expand their team. Building a design team in their paid ad department, hiring, defining processes, file organization, multiple ad structures, and video explainers.
1) Briefing: Creating more social media advertising internally.
2) Definition: Brand expansion. Defining their social media ads and motion guidelines.
3) Research + ideas: Competitor analysis, contrasting previous successful advertising campaigns, defining digital social media channels.
4) Identity development: Animating their logo, graphic elements, and typography.
5) Design applications: Defining different types of advertising formats.
These are some of the ads I design and animated with Freddie’s Flowers:
Series of videos sent to current customers promoting weekly and monthly themes.
CLIENT REVIEWOver the six months Sonia has been freelancing for us, she’s been an absolute delight to work with! Her motion design work is exceptionally creative, always on brand and she often pushes us to think further outside the box.
Her paid social adverts have been a real game changer for us in driving clicks and conversions. She’s organised, efficient and super hard working. A real gem of a freelancer!
Thanks so much Sonia.
Amy Wisniewski – Strategic Growth Manager, Freddie’s Flowers